Coral Cheltenham 2021
Learn all about Coral Cheltenham 2021 and claim Coral welcome offer: deposit funds into your account, place a bet of £5 to receive 4 x £5 bonus bets. Read on for more info.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Paypal & certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x£5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Coral Cheltenham 2021 Bonus
Here’s what you can expect from Coral Cheltenham 2021 welcome offer:
|Coral Welcome Bonus||Details||Coral Cheltenham 2021 Bonus Conditions|
|Bonus Amount:||£20 in free bets when you bet £5*||18+|
|Minimum deposit and bet:||£5||Within 14 days from registration|
|Minimum Odds:||1/2 (1.5)||Free bet stake not returned|
|Other Conditions:||New Customers Only||Tote and Pool excluded|
Coral Cheltenham 2021 Offer T&Cs:18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Paypal & certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x£5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
We also have other offers for you, so be sure to check what you get for opening a new account at betfair or Paddy Power. Or, continue reading to learn everything there is to know about Coral Cheltenham 2021 offer.
Coral Cheltenham 2021 bets
Coral have certainly become one of the more popular bookmakers in recent years, both on the high street and online. The Coral range of sports markets and casino opportunities have pushed them to the forefront in the betting world, with fantastic offers available on a daily basis.
The Cheltenham Festival is one of the biggest events in the sporting year. If horse racing is your thing, Coral Cheltenham 2021 is certainly worth checking out. With odds available on every race, as well as a great range of Cheltenham offers, Coral could be top of the list of many bettors in March.
The Cheltenham Festival 2021 will take place from 16th March to 19th March, comprised of Champions Day, Ladies Day, St Patrick’s Day and Gold Cup Day. Coral Cheltenham 2021 bonus offers and promotions will be widely available throughout the four days, with some fantastic betting opportunities to be found.
Coral Cheltenham 2021 odds cover all races taking place every day of the Festival. The range of Coral offers and promotions are impressive and have proved extremely popular with bettors in recent years. Coral Cheltenham 2021 will probably be no different.
As well as offering a huge range of Coral Cheltenham 2021 odds, this bookie also provides a live streaming service on races, meaning you can watch the race you can bet on once you’ve logged into your account. Alternatively, download their Racing App to place your bets and watch the race as it happens.
The Coral Cheltenham 2021 odds are also available via your mobile phone or tablet. Prefer to bet on the go? Bet on Coral Cheltenham 2021 odds on your smartphone no matter where you are.
Coral Sign Up Guide
Creating your account with Coral is easy and we will show you how to do that in a few simple steps.
- Click on the Join Now button found on the top right of your screen.
- Complete the Registration form, including the input of your full name, address and date of birth.
- Read the terms and conditions attached and click the box to signal you understand and accept.
- On the next page, select your payment method and enter the amount you’re happy to bet with. Remember, Coral Cheltenham 2021 offers, or any other Sports promotion, may require a particular deposit method and amount.
- Hit the Make Deposit button and you’re ready to start betting.
Cheltenham Festival 2021
The Cheltenham Festival will take place on the dates: 16th – 19th of March 2021. The Festival goes on for four days:
- Champions Day,
- Ladies Day,
- St Patrick’s Day,
- Cheltenham Gold Cup day.
Learn more about Cheltenham 2021 schedule, last year’s winners and betting.
All the races will be covered by Coral Betting, including the main events:
- Cheltenham Gold Cup,
- The Queen Mother Champion Steeple Chase,
- The World Hurdle,
- Champion Hurdle.
Coral also provided users with all the information needed to make the decisions with their Racing App, which tracked all the past results and conditions of every single race.
Coral Sports Betting has also provided users with a live stream for the festival, making sure you don’t miss out on even a second of the action. Live streams can be viewed either through the browser-based client or via the Coral mobile application.
Cheltenham 2021 – Coral Horse Racing Offers
We’ve briefly discussed the Coral horse racing offers that are available regularly, but we’ll look at each of them in more detail now. Remember that, as well as their general odds, the Coral Cheltenham 2021 odds are also subject to a variety of promotions and bonus opportunities.
- Best Price Guaranteed is available on all races taking place in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. The offer guarantees that, should your selected horse win, you will be paid out either on the odds you took or, if the odds drift, the bigger odds. Note that this offer only applies to bets placed online on the day of the race. (T&C’s apply)
- Coral also offer Money Back on selected Jumps meetings on fallers. Place a bet on a horse to win and if that horse falls or is brought down, you’ll get your stake back as a free bet. Note that you can only use your free bet on horse racing, and will have 24 hours in which to use it once it’s been credited to your account. (T&C’s apply)
Horse racing offers can change throughout the racing season, with plenty of opportunities to make extra profit available. Coral Cheltenham 2021 offers are also available in abundance, make sure you check out the current promotions every day of the Festival.
Coral Live Streaming
Coral customers can take advantage of the Watch Free service provided throughout the Cheltenham Festival 2021. The live streaming service available here surpassed that of most of their competitors, particularly when it comes to horse racing.
The horse racing live streaming service allows you to choose from four different camera angles:
- Jockey View,
- Trackside View,
- 1st Favourite View,
- 2nd Favourite View.
As you’re watching the race, live winning percentages will be displayed so you can keep informed of the latest betting.
The Coral Watch Free service is available around 15 minutes before the start of each race. Click on the Watch Free tab and you will be directed to the live stream page.
If that wasn’t enough, all UK and Ireland races are available to watch. In addition, there is a Coral Cheltenham 2021 races stream, meaning you won’t miss out on any of the action. Plus, as the name suggests, all Coral horse racing streams are available to you completely free of charge.
Coral Horse Racing
Coral are among the most popular bookmakers for horse racing bettors. Their in-depth reviews and range of odds on races taking place in the United Kingdom and beyond is seriously impressive, with a variety of promotions and bonus opportunities enriching your betting experience.
- Bet Filter allows users to easily find the bets they want. Select the Horse Racing tab when you log into your account and hit the Bet Filter button. Here, you can filter through the day’s meets via the Coral odds, time of race, which horses won their last races and much more.
- The Rewards 4 Racing option gives bettors the opportunity to earn rewards when they place bets on the Coral Sportsbook. Collect enough reward points and you can exchange these for raceday experiences at a variety of horse racing events, including the Cheltenham Festival. (T&C’s apply)
- Tote betting is also available, as is the Coral Easy Pick service.
- There are also a number of Racing Specials you can take advantage of, such as Jockey’s Championship Outright betting. You can also bet on upcoming major events well in advance of them taking place, with Coral Cheltenham Festival odds and promotions available now.
- The Coral #YourCall service can also be used on any horse racing event too.
- The Coral Connect App can help bettors who are searching for inspiration for their horse racing wagers. Via this App, you will find the latest news and views from horse racing experts about the latest meets, as well as track your bets, whether you’ve placed them online or in-shop.
One criticism that has been aimed at Coral is that the odds they offer aren’t as competitive as some of their rivals. However, the Best Price Guaranteed offer can counter this, and the range of Coral horse racing odds are difficult for any other bookie to beat. (T&C’s apply)
Coral Other Sports
Horse racing odds are offered in their thousands every year, but Coral also impress with the range of prices and markets offered on other sports. Odds and markets can be found on almost 30 different sports, with many of these subject to a range of specials and bonuses regularly.
Football and tennis are extremely popular among bettors, and Coral cater for these on a grand scale. As well as their competitive odds offered on these sports, there are many fantastic promotions and unique bonus opportunities available consistently.
Fan of betting on Novelty markets? TV and Film Specials, Lottery and Politics markets are available to bet on regularly, as well as topical events such as Royal Family markets options for you too.
With Coral #YourCall option, you can combine a variety of football markets in one bet, meaning you can choose your own bet and get greater odds. NBA Basketball matches can also be bet on via #Your Call. Simply tweet Coral using the #YourCall hashtag with the bet you want and they’ll reply with their best odds.
Coral Platforms and Layout
The Coral platform is a browser-based platform which can be accessed using the latest versions of any major browser such as:
- Google Chrome,
- Mozilla Firefox,
- Internet Explorer.
Coral software can also be accessed through the Coral Mobile Betting App which can be downloaded at the website.
User friendly layout of the site has all the major sports being displayed on the left hand side menu along with quick bet options. The betting slip will appear on the right side of the browser based client anytime odds from a sporting event are clicked on.
The horse racing section of the site can be easily accessed by simply clicking on ‘Horse Racing’ in the quick bets section found on the right hand side of the sports betting homepage. Featured horse races will be at the top of the page and the upcoming races directly underneath. To create a race card all users have to do is click on the ‘Build Your Race Card’ button found under the featured races. Users may then choose all the races from the day to add to their race card.
Users may also access the many other features of the Coral site such as the:
- In-play bets,
- Live Casino,
Coral Payment Options
Coral Sports bookies allow users to fund their betting accounts in a number of methods. Simply find a method which best suits you and go to the deposits page to get money onto the site. The same can be applied to withdrawing money from the site – deposit methods may vary from withdrawal methods.
The following deposit methods are available at Coral:
Coral Cheltenham 2021 Betting Conclusion
If you’re a fan of betting on the horses, then it’s likely the Cheltenham Festival is among your favourite events. Cheltenham odds are offered by Coral on all races taking place across all four days of the Festival, making Coral a great place to bet with. Special offers and promotions are also offered on the Festival, meaning more opportunities to make profit on your betting.
Register today with Coral and take advantage of one of the New Customer bonuses to help get your Coral journey off to a winning start. Take a look at all the Coral Cheltenham 2021 odds.